Are you an ambitious individual with great people skills and the desire to succeed? Are you technically minded and determined with the drive to get to the source of the problem?
Yes? Then read on…
My client is one of the most exciting names in motor retailing. They are a young and vibrant Scottish car dealership with a fresh approach and a mission to offer something different to both colleagues and customers. Due to their continued success and growth they are now looking to recruit an Vehicle Technician to join their highly successful dealerships in Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire.
Reporting in to the Service Manager you will be responsible for:
· Carrying out testing and diagnostic work, interpreting repair order instructions and technical information
· Assisting the Service Manager to ensure that all workshop facilities and products are presented and maintained to the highest standards.
· Planning necessary work and order parts to ensure vehicles are ready as promptly as possible.
· Accurately reporting vehicle faults and work carried out, for ease of reference by service reception.
· Observe all relevant Health and Safety procedures, including the use of protective clothing and equipment
To be considered for the role you must have previous experience as a Vehicle Technician within the Automotive Industry preferably within a franchised dealership. My client are looking for someone who is willing to go above and beyond customer expectations to help maintain the brilliant service that customers expect. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to take the next step in their career as an Vehicle Technician to join young and vibrant dealer group.
My client has been in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies for 4 years in a row so you are guaranteed a fantastic working environment. Uniquely in the motor industry you’ll have every Sunday off too!
So if you feel you are ready to take your next steps in your career as a Vehicle Technician and want to work for Scotland’s leading dealer group then APPLY BELOW!
Applications MUST include a summary of achievements and should outline suitability for the role.
Role Based in Aberdeen
Market Leading Salary + Benefits
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.