Are you a successful Service Technician looking to take the next steps in your career?
My client are the largest privately owned Vauxhall Dealer Group in the UK, established in 2003 with twelve site an annual turnover of £220 million and 700 employees. They are well regarded in the Vauxhall network and have gained significant recognition throughout the industry winning many National Awards.
Due to continued growth they have an opportunity for an experienced Service Technician to join their team in Aldershot.
The Service Technician will report to the Service Manager and will be responsible for meeting both franchise and company standards in a service environment.
Key Responsibilities of a Service Technician:
· To undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles of all types to the highest standard within scheduled times to meet company and franchise standards
· Repair, test vehicles and diagnose their faults as and when required by Service Manager and supervisory staff
· Replace components, parts, lubricants and consumables and record usage
The Ideal Service Technician:
· Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
· Have at least 2 years experience working in a Franchise Dealership (or similar)
· Excellent customer service skills
· Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work
The successful candidate can enjoy:
· Good basic salary with efficiency bonus.
· 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent)
· Full support and training to achieve your ambitions
· Excellent working environment and representing the fantastic range of Vauxhall vehicles
To become a member of their winning team apply today!
Salary £ Competitive + Benefits
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.