Volkswagen Brand Manager – Martins Group
Employment Type: Full - Time Permanent
We are looking for a dynamic and forward thinking Brand manager.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience within a management position within the motor industry and will be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the retail vehicle sales environment, along with being committed to complete customer satisfaction.
In return, we can offer an excellent remuneration package, company car and an opportunity for career progression.
The Successful Candidate is required to:
- Develop a strategy to increase revenue and profit in all areas of the business in accordance with a growth plan
- Formulate retailer policies in compliance with legal and manufacturer guidelines
- Ensure the retailer is adequately staffed.
- Ensure managers communicate customer satisfaction expectations to their staff
- Generate enthusiasm for the Volkswagen Guiding Principles and Brand Values
- Ensure managers and staff are committed to customer satisfaction and process excellence
- Increase market penetration through effective planned marketing to support business growth
- Create and maintain a professional retail image through positive media exposure
- Ensure adherence to Volkswagen operating policies and guidelines, including Retail and Wholesale standards
- Control cash flow, stocks and assets to achieve a satisfactory return on investment
- Recruit suitably qualified and experienced personnel and Coach and develop the managers to support improvement in their performance
To be considered for this new position please apply online @
www.martins.uk.com or communicate in writing to:
Mr Terry Handley (Chief Executive)
London Road (A30)