Are you frustrated at being unable to realise your full potential in your current role?
Do you want to be part of the UK’s largest and most successful Automotive Retailer?
Are you a successful Warranty Administrator, Admin Assistant or Administrator, looking to take the next step in your career?
As the number one choice for automotive retailing across the UK, they have successfully sold a broad range of new and used motorcars, motorcycles and commercial vehicles since 1989. They currently represent 20 volume brands including Citroen, Ford, Nissan, Renault, and is the largest Vauxhall retailer in the UK. Today our client represents over 180 volume dealerships with a nationwide coverage spanning all parts of the UK.
Due to continued business requirements they are now recruiting a Warranty Administrator for their Vauxhall Dealership in Wigan.
The key responsibility of the role is as follows:
· To produce claims for work covered by a form of insurance guarantee or warranty, for submission to the manufacturer or appropriate company for payment
· You will be expected to provide a professional administration service that contributes to complete customer satisfaction
The Ideal Candidate will:
· Have a motor vehicle background, ideally within Warranty, with an up-to-date knowledge of warranty procedures and documentation
· Previous experience of warranty procedures would be advantageous
· Be computer literate, you will also have a proven track record of producing work to a high standard of accuracy
In return they offer an industry-leading package.
If this looks like the ideal role for you, and your skill sets match the criteria above then please apply below.
Job Title: Warranty Administrator
Salary £ Competitive + Benefits
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.