Are you an experienced Warranty Administrator, Admin Assistant or Automotive Administrator looking to take the next step in your career?
As one of the leading UK automotive retailers across the UK, Perrys have successfully sold a wide range of new and used Vehicles for over 100 years. Perrys has coverage of over 30 locations spread across England and currently represent 15 brands including Citroen, Fiat, Vauxhall, Jaguar and is part of the AM top 100.
Due to the ever-rising manufacturer standards we are now recruiting a Warranty Administrator in Kent.
You will be responsible for assessing, controlling and submitting warranty claims, maintaining compliance with the manufacturer’s requirements to ensure prompt payment of claims and contributing to the profitability of the Service Department.
Please note you will be based in Kent, split between the Dover & Broadstairs sites but may need to cover holidays/sickness for Canterbury & Sittingbourne
The Ideal Warranty Administrator will:
· Have a motor vehicle background, ideally within Warranty, with an up-to-date knowledge of warranty procedures and Warranty Policies, preferably Vauxhall
· Be computer literate, you will also have a proven track record of producing work to a high standard of accuracy
· Be a team player
· Possess excellent communication and administrative skills
· Be able to demonstrate an ability to work effectively under pressure in order to meet deadlines
· Attention to detail and thorough organisational skills are essential
In return they offer a competitive package.
If this looks like the ideal role for you, and your skill sets match the criteria above then please apply below.
Salary £ Competitive + Benefits