Salary £ Competitive + Benefits
Are you an experienced Warranty Administrator, Admin Assistant or Automotive Administrator looking to take the next step in your career?
My client are the largest privately owned Vauxhall Dealer Group in the UK, established in 2003 with twelve site an annual turnover of £220 million and 700 employees. They are well regarded in the Vauxhall network and have gained significant recognition throughout the industry winning many National Awards.
Due to continuing business requirements they are now recruiting a Warranty Administrator to join their team in Aldershot.
Warranty Administrator Key Responsibilities:
· Checks paperwork information correct. Dates descriptions and signatures
· Read technicians report and applies warranty were applicable
· Checks labour operations and times
· Raise claims
· Submits to Vauxhall Warranty
· Checks payments received, and, weekly, clears bought ledger account
· Scraps all parts after 30 days storage
· Monitors Motabilty bookings and training
· Advise technicians of any bulletins issued by Vauxhall technical
· Raise pre authorization (over £1700.00) claims as required
The Ideal Warranty Administrator will:
· Have a motor vehicle background, ideally within Warranty, with an up-to-date knowledge of warranty procedures and Warranty Policies, preferably Vauxhall
· Be computer literate, you will also have a proven track record of producing work to a high standard of accuracy
· Be a team player
· Possess excellent communication and administrative skills
· Be able to demonstrate an ability to work effectively under pressure in order to meet deadlines
· Attention to detail and thorough organisational skills are essential
· Good basic salary with efficiency bonus.
· 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent)
· Full support and training to achieve your ambitions
· Excellent working environment and representing the fantastic range of Vauxhall vehicles
To become a member of their winning team apply today