Warranty Administrator Required in Kidlington
Established in 1919 in Oxfordshire, Hartwell has been trading successfully for nearly 100 years; and our success that shines through the company's considerable growth over this period. Now we operate 27 franchised dealerships across 12 sites in the UK. Working at Hartwell, you'll discover a business where initiative, excellent customer service and commitment are encouraged and success if rewarded.
Due continuing business requirements, we are now looking to recruit an experienced and knowledgeable Warranty Administrator to join the team at our Super Centre in Kidlington.
Reporting in to the Service Manager, the successful Warranty Administrator will be responsible for handling all customers in a professional and friendly manner in accordance with group satisfaction policies. Your responsibilities will also include:
· Ensuring that all claims and supporting documentation are submitted within two working days of receipt and that they are compliant with the guide lines of the manufacturers’ fine limits
· Ensuring that all rejected claims are resubmitted within two working days and that the resubmission account is regularly monitored to ensure it is kept on minimum level
· Ensuring that Warranty statements are reconciled on receipt ensuring that credits due to relevant parties are correctly actioned and that any adjustments or write offs are authorised by the service manager.
· Ensuing that all manufacturers’ recall or other campaigns are correctly identified and that any actions taken are correctly recorded
· Providing the service Manager with a weekly report and current status of all outstanding claims.
The ideal Warranty Administrator will have a proven track record of successfully dealing with warranty claims within the automotive industry. You will have strong administration skills, knowledge of warranty audit standards and be able to deliver fantastic customer service experience in pressurised situations. You will also:
· Be computer literate
· Have knowledge of consumer legislation and trade practices
· Be able to work successfully as part of a team
If you are an organised, driven and experienced Warranty Administrator looking for your next challenge then we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY now to register your interest.
Role Based in Kidlington, Oxfordshire
Salary: £Competitive Salary + Benefits
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.