We are looking for an experienced Business Development/Account Manager for a well-established national provider. The role: To both manage existing business and generate work with the New Business Development Managers in identifying new and profitable revenue within the automotive blue chip industry.
The main duties for the role are as follows:
· The ability both to account manage existing business with automotive blue chip accounts and help to generate new business within them
· To develop and implement an account strategy for the nominated accounts
· To monitor and track industry developments, taking account of these in managing accounts and developing new business
· To liase and communicate with IT, Marketing, Sales Support, Finance, HR and Operations areas within the company to ensure that good relationships are maintained
· To achieve agreed annual sales turnover targets
· To ensure that any new business won with both existing and new clients is managed and maintained on an on-going basis
The successful candidate will have a sound academic background with a degree/professional qualification being desirable be well presented and used to working in a corporate environment. The following special skills are required:
Evidence of work experience within business-to-business account management, preferably within the automotive industry.
Evidence of managing the full sales cycle of large corporate accounts.
A good working knowledge of Word, Excel,
PowerPoint and Access.
In depth knowledge of finance company products such as GAP and PPI.
Ideally held roles as a Finance company manager or Group F&I (finance and insurance manager) from a retail environment. For full details please contact Steve Bannister of JGA South East.
Benefits: Fully expensed Car, Pension, health care, lunch allowance, 4 x life insurance, subsidised gym membership.