Automotive Workshop Controller Required - Guildford
With four dealerships across Hampshire, Surrey and Berkshire my client aims to ensure that their focus stays on their operational excellence and delivery of outstanding customer service that has built their reputation. That's why all their Ford Service Staff are intent on making the experience of servicing your car uniquely helpful and efficient.
The dealership is keen to grow its aftersales offer and is now seeking an experienced Workshop Controller to move the business in Guildford, Surrey forward.
Reporting in to the Service Manager the successful Workshop Controller will be responsible for the day to day running of the workshop and ensuring the service and repair technicians achieve their daily targets. Your responsibilities will also include:
· Coordinating work amongst the team of 7 Technicians
· Motivating and encouraging Technicians to complete work within given timeframes
· Encourage high quality of work to ensure that the return to workshop rate is low
· Liaising with Service Advisors throughout the day to update them on the progress of work
· Speaking with customers as required
The successful Workshop Controller will have previous experience in a similar role or be an experienced Service Advisor looking to take the next step in their career. You will be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills, communicate effectively with individuals on all levels and be able to proactively manage a team. You will also ideally:
· Have experience in a franchised dealer environment
· Have strong industry knowledge
In return for your hard work and commitment my client offers a competitive basic salary with the opportunity to earn a great monthly bonus.
So if you are ready to take the next step in your automotive career and are actively seeking your next challenge, APPLY TODAY!
Role Based in Guildford, Surrey