Are you frustrated at being unable to realise your full potential in your current role?
Do you want to be part of the UK’s largest and most successful Automotive Retailer?
Are you a successful Workshop Controller, Service Technician, Service Advisor or Aftersales Advisor looking to take the next step in your career?
As the number one choice for automotive retailing across the UK, they have successfully sold a broad range of new and used motorcars, motorcycles and commercial vehicles since 1989. They currently represent 15 prestige brands including Aston Martin, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lotus, MINI, Harley-Davidson and Triumph, and is the UK's leading luxury motorcar retailer with 110 dealership locations across the UK.
Due to continued business requirements they are now recruiting a Workshop Controller for their Land Rover Dealership in Hanley.
Reporting to the Service Manager, the key responsibility of the role is as follows:
· To manage the process of optimising workshop resources to meet agreed departmental budgets
· To calculate and manage the effective use of workshop resources for the Dealership
· To monitor individual and workshop efficiencies to ensure key performance indicators (KPI’s) are met.
· Plan the distribution of work amongst the team utilising available skills mix.
· Identify training and development needs through out the team.
· Manage all liaison and communication between the service reception and the workshop on customer vehicle progress.
· Resolve customer issues in line with the franchise standards and customer expectations
The Ideal Candidate will:
· Have pervious experience working in a similar role within a franchise dealership. (Transferable skills from other industries will be considered if a proven track record of success can be demonstrated.)
Candidate Key Competencies:
· Excellent communication skills, both with customers and other departments within the business
· Strong experience in high standards of customer service
· Good analytical skills including a minimum standard of GCSE grade ‘C’ or above in both Maths and English
· Minimum IT skills to include Microsoft Word and Excel
· Must be reasonably IT literate.
· Commercial Awareness and sales skills
· Maintains a good level of knowledge of the motor industry, the produces and the services
· The ability to confidently make knowledgeable recommendations to customers
In return they offer an industry-leading package.
If this looks like the ideal role for you, and your skill sets match the criteria above then please apply below.
Job Title: Workshop Controller
Salary £ Competitive + Benefits