Are you an experienced Workshop Controller or Senior Service Technician looking to take the next steps in your automotive career?
Our Client is a top 10 Dealer Group representing 23 Manufacturer brands with 65 franchised dealerships across the UK. We are proud to have been recognized by the Motor Trader and awarded `Dealer Group of the Year` for two years running. Our Vision to be the UK`s premier automotive retail and leasing group as recognized by colleagues, customers and shareholders alike is truly embedded into our culture together with our commitment to provide outstanding customer service. As a Great Place to Work, we are continuously striving to develop our talent and create outstanding career opportunities for our colleagues.
An exciting opportunity now exist for an experienced Workshop Controller / Senior Service Technician to join the team at their highly successful Nissan dealership in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
Reporting in to the Service Manager you will have the responsibility to meet both franchise and company standards in a service environment.
- To manage the process of optimising workshop resources to meet agreed departmental budgets
- To calculate and manage the effective use of workshop resources for the Dealership
- To monitor individual and workshop efficiencies to ensure key performance indicators (KPI`s) are met.
- To plan the distribution of work amongst the team utilising available skills mix.
- To identify training and development needs through out the team.
- To manage all liaison and communication between the service reception and the workshop on customer vehicle progress.
- To resolve customer issues in line with the franchise standards and customer expectations
To be considered for the role you must have previous experience as a Senior Service Technician or Workshop Controller preferably within a franchised dealership. They are looking for technically minded, driven and determined individuals who will provide only the best service to our customers. You will be expected to lead a team so fantastic people and leadership skills are a must.
With the offer of an industry leading package and an exceptional bonus structure this is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to take the next steps in their career.
So if you are an experienced Workshop Controller with the drive to succeed in a fast paced environment then apply below!
Workshop Controller / Senior Service Technician
Role Based in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.