Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Are you a successful Workshop Controller looking for the next steps in your career?
As the number one choice for automotive retailing across the UK, Perrys have successfully sold a wide range of new and used Vehicles for over 100 years. Perrys has coverage of over 40 locations spread across England and currently represent 15 brands including Citroen, Fiat, Vauxhall, and Jaguar. It is also part of the AM top 100.
Due to continued growth we are now seeking a Workshop Controller to join our team in Aylesbury.
Key responsibilities of the Workshop Controller:
· Control of the workshop
· Liaise with Customer facing manager and team to ensure best process
· To ensure customer requirements are fully understood and communicated in an effective manner to other members of the department
· Monitor individual and workshop efficiencies to ensure key performance indicators are met
· To calculate and manage the effective use of the workshop
· Plan the distribution of work amongst the team utilising available skills mix
· Identify individual training and development needs
· Manage liaison between workshop and service reception on customer vehicle progress
· Manage workshop standards in accordance with HSO requirements
· Ensure understanding and adherence to the requirements of brand service requirements and customer satisfaction indicators
You will need to have a proven track record in running a successful fast paced workshop within a Bodyshop environment, have good management skills and be able to provide leadership for the Vehicle Technicians.
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards, then you need to apply for this position now.