Location: Oxford Area
Salary: £20,000 to £26,000 depending on experience
Are you a successful Workshop Controller looking for the next steps in your career?
Hartwell are a leading multi-franchise retail motor group in the UK and has been trading successfully for nearly 100 years. Operating 27 franchised dealerships across 12 locations, we currently represent brands including Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Ford, Jaguar, MG, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault and SEAT.
Due to continued growth we are now seeking a Workshop Controller to join one of our dealerships in the Oxford area.
Key responsibilities of Workshop Controller:
· Control of the workshop
· Liaise with Customer facing manager and team to ensure best process
· To ensure customer requirements are fully understood and communicated in an effective manner to other members of the department
· Monitor individual and workshop efficiencies to ensure key performance indicators are met
· To calculate and manage the effective use of the workshop
· Plan the distribution of work amongst the team utilising available skills mix
· Identify individual training and development needs
· Manage liaison between workshop and service reception on customer vehicle progress
· Manage workshop standards in accordance with HSO requirements
· Ensure understanding and adherence to the requirements of brand service requirements and customer satisfaction indicators
The Ideal Workshop Controller
You will need to have a proven track record in running a successful fast paced workshop within a Bodyshop environment, have good management skills and be able to provide leadership for the Vehicle Technicians.
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards, then you need to apply for this position now.