Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Are you a successful Workshop Controller or Senior Service Technician looking for the next steps in your career?
We are a forward thinking, innovative and highly successful Vauxhall Dealer Group, established in 2006, taking over the assets of the LOL Motor Group.
Over the past eight years they have been recognised with several industry awards including the 2011 Motor Trader Business Management Award and 2012 Motor Trader Marketing Award, as well as being shortlisted in the Most Improved Business and the Training award categories in 2013.
Due to continued growth we are now seeking a Workshop Controller to join our dealership in Richmond.
Key responsibilities of Workshop Controller:
· Control of the workshop
· Liaise with Customer facing manager and team to ensure best process
· To ensure customer requirements are fully understood and communicated in an effective manner to other members of the department
· Monitor individual and workshop efficiencies to ensure key performance indicators are met
· To calculate and manage the effective use of the workshop
· Plan the distribution of work amongst the team utilising available skills mix
· Identify individual training and development needs
· Manage liaison between workshop and service reception on customer vehicle progress
· Manage workshop standards in accordance with HSO requirements
· Ensure understanding and adherence to the requirements of brand service requirements and customer satisfaction indicators
The Ideal Workshop Controller
You will need to have a proven track record in running a successful fast paced workshop within a Bodyshop environment, have good management skills and be able to provide leadership for the Vehicle Technicians. We will also consider senior Technicians who are looking to take the next step in their career and become a Workshop Controller.
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards, then you need to apply for this position now.