We currently have a vacancy for a Workshop Controller at our Robins & Day Birmingham site. You will be a fundamental member of the service department, with responsibility for allocating work accordingly.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
*To ensure efficient workshop use of materials, equipment and labour resources.
* To ensure service and repairs are carried out to the highest quality standards, achieving total customer satisfaction.
* To actively retain all available business by consulting and co-operating with reception staff, and service manager.
* To work effectively within the dealership team to ensure industry-leading standards of customer care and satisfaction at all times, this role will involve being customer facing on occasion. ;
* To ensure that health and safety in the workshop area is adhered to at all times.
* To create estimates and gain business for the service department. Well organised with the ability to manage your time effectively, you will possess excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills you will also be well versed in building effective working relationships and motivating those around you to continuously improve the business.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!•