An automotive manufacturer is seeking a field based Zone Sales Manager to work with their dealers in North West England.
You will be responsible for working closely with the dealers and visiting them on a regular basis to ensure they are maximising volume & profit through implementation of Sales and Marketing strategies.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the sales performance of dealer groups and independent dealers
- Responsible for the achievement of sales volume and dealer sales targets including model mix
- Reporting and forecasting to your manager on zone performance and key issues
- Implement the manufacturer’s commercial strategy to the dealers and groups
- Implement display and demonstrator programmes
The successful candidate will:
- Have a detailed knowledge of the automotive industry and particularly the sales environment – gained with either a manufacturer or large dealer group
- Be of graduate calibre – educated to at least A level standard
- Demonstrate a progressive career history to date and be looking to take the next step forward
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to influence and negotiate
- Show a genuine enthusiasm for the role and demonstrate potential for future development with the manufacturer
- Be highly target focused
- Understand probable causes and potential resolutions to issues that will positively (or negatively) effect change and performance in a dealership environment
- Be competent in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
- Be currently living in North West England
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.