An automotive manufacturer is seeking a field based Zone Sales Manager to work with their dealers in Scotland.
You will be responsible for working closely with the dealers and visiting them on a regular basis to ensure they are maximising volume & profit through implementation of Sales and Marketing strategies.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the sales performance of dealer groups and independent dealers
- Responsible for the achievement of sales volume and dealer sales targets including model mix
- Reporting and forecasting to your manager on zone performance and key issues
- Implement the manufacturer’s commercial strategy to the dealers and groups
- Implement display and demonstrator programme
The successful candidate will:
- Have a detailed knowledge of the automotive industry and particularly the sales environment – gained with either a manufacturer or large dealer group
- Be of graduate calibre – educated to at least A level standard
- Demonstrate a progressive career history to date and be looking to take the next step forward
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to influence and negotiate
- Show a genuine enthusiasm for the role and demonstrate potential for future development with the manufacturer
- Be highly target focused
- Understand probable causes and potential resolutions to issues that will positively (or negatively) effect change and performance in a dealership environment
- Be competent in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
- Be currently living in Scotland
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.