Here is a sneak preview of what AM readers will see in the next issue of AM.
- Scrappage special report: Darling's £300m rescue gamble - AM has got the inside view on the manufacturer’s meeting with Government. We’ve collated what each manufacturer is doing with scrappage so far and the initial consumer reaction.
- Dealers wait to be paid as LDV hopes for rescue plan
- Nissan specialists: Wilcox plans to grow market share to 5% in 2012
- Volkswagen Commercials: Dealers have to focus on liquidity, says Elliott
- Motorcycles profit plan: Scooters afford dealer an extra profit stream