The April issue of AMe is now live, featuring fresh new content separate to the magazine edition.
Highlights of this month's AMe:
- Dealer profile: Loyalty brings success for Vindis
- March new car registration data and analysis
- Tesco Cars closes one year after launch
- HR Owen profits down, turnover up
- Compact MPV market ‘shrivels’
- Manheim buys Motors.co.uk
- Nissan wants 6% market share from 2013
- New products to spearhead Peugeot’s sales drive
- Used cars: ‘customers need to be given a reason to buy’
- Used cars and the weather – is there a connection?
Plus the automotive news and new model digests, road tests and recruitment opportunities.
Please feel free to pass on AMe to your colleagues.
Go to the April AMe >>