What is your dealership's average used car days in stock before retail or decide to trade? Please leave a comment anonymously if you wish.
- 1 to 14 days = 15.4%
- 15 to 30 days = 8.1%
- 31 to 45 days = 18.0%
- 46 to 60 days = 25.3%
- 61 to 75 days = 11.0%
- 76 to 90 days = 8.4%
- 90+ days = 13.7%
What impact do you expect the four-day deferral period to have on your GAP sales?
- None = 11.7%
- We don't sell GAP = 9.1%
- It will help us increase GAP sales = 8.4%
- It will decrease sales slightly = 25.3%
- It will decrease sales significantly = 45.5%
What percentage of your new car business each month is pre-registrations?
- None = 13.7%
- Up to 5% = 13.7%
- 6 - 10% = 20.3%
- 11 - 20% = 24.7%
- 21 - 30% = 8.4%
- 31 - 40% = 4.8%
- More than 40% = 14.5%
How is your dealership planning to validate driving licences when the paper counterpart of the licence is abolished on June 8?
- DVLA premium rate hotline = 6.4%
- DVLA’s View Driving/Share Driving Licence = 40.4%
- Access to Driver Data scheme = 5.5%
- Daily rate insurance solution = 11.0%
- Photo card licence and customer signature = 17.4%
- No plans yet confirmed = 19.3%
Do you plan to acquire or dispose of any dealerships within the next 18 months?
- Acquire = 43.6%
- Dispose = 32.3%
- Maintain the status quo = 24.1%
Has your service retention improved in the last two years?
Have your used car sales suffered because of the new car market?
Do you operate a loyalty reward scheme that encourages customers to share their experience?
- Yes = 25.0%
- No = 41.7%
- Not yet but considering it = 33.3%
Do customers buy cars from you because of your brand, or the manufacturer's? Please leave a comment
- My dealer brand and reputation = 35.1%
- The manufacturer's brand and reputation = 51.4%
- It's about the product, not the brand = 13.5%
Will new car profits increase or decrease in 2015? Please leave a comment
- Increase = 12.2%
- Decrease = 73.2%
- Stay flat = 14.6%