Branch Manager - Car / Van / Commercials
Great opportunity for someone who has already gained experience in the
vehicle rentals market to either take a step up into a Branch Manager
role or move to a privately owned company from a national rentals
organisation. This client has successfully developed multiple
automotive businesses in the local area. The role will provide you
with the scope to drive positive customer experience and business
growth in a friendly yet dynamic working environment.
Reporting to the Director and managing a mixed fleet of around 250
vehicles which will include both personal and commercial rental and
hire (short and long term).
You will be responsible for:
* Overseeing branch staff
* Raising quotations for hire and short term rental
* Building solid relationships with commercial customers
* Efficiently managing fleet availability to maximise hire and
* Customer service in person and over the phone, taking payments,
demonstrating the vehicles, pre / post hire vehicle checks
* Liasising with insurers and vehicle recovery agents
* Weekly / monthly performance analysis and reporting
* Working collaboratively with Workshop Manager to plan for vehicle
repair, servicing, MOTs, cleaning and hire preparation.
Ideally we are looking for someone with experience gained in the
vehicle rentals market as its fairly unique. However consideration
will be given to candidates with experience gained in other automotive
sectors if skills are transferrable.
A bit more info:
You must have a full UK driving licence with no more than 6 points and
no previous exclusions for drink / drug offenses. You'll also need to
be 25 years+ to drive on their insurance policy
Hours of work 5 days per week of which one will be Saturday (saturday
hours 8am - 11am and 4pm - 5.30pm) with a day off in the week. Weekday
hours are 7.45am - 5.30pm.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience but somewhere between £25
Holidays / Pension - standard entitlement
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.