Entries are now being received for the 2020 AM Awards for the UK motor retail industry, and there are three exciting new categories.
We’re introducing The Bright Spark Award to recognise great ideas, whether simple or complex, that have come from dealer staff and make their working days just a bit easier, or speedier, or more profitable.
And there’s a new award category to recognise great performance at group level in used car retailing.
The final new addition is the Best Online Consumer Experience Award, and we want entries from dealers who’re confident they’re truly helping their customers along their digital journey in every way.
The full list of categories is below. Go to the 2020 AM Awards website to begin your entries now.
- Best Marketing Strategy
- Best in Customer Service
- Best Aftersales Team*
- Best Sales Team (New and/or Used Cars)*
- Community Hero Award
- Best Used Car Dealership (independent non-franchised)*
- Best Used Car Dealership (franchised)*
- Used Car of the Year (Voted for by dealers)
- New Car of the Year (Voted for by dealers)
- Franchise Partner of the Year (Voted for by dealers)
- Most Improved Dealership*
- Best Dealership*
- Best New Dealership*
- Best Dealer Group (up to 10 sites)*
- Best Dealer Group (more than 10 sites)*
- Supplier Award – Best New Product or Service
- Best Online Consumer Experience (NEW)
- Best Used Car Dealer Group (franchised & independent)* NEW
- The Bright Spark Award (NEW)
- Supplier of the Year
- Dealer Principal/General Manager of the Year
- The AM People Investor Award
- Manufacturer of the Year (Nominated by the judging panel)
- Dealer Group of the Year
- Business Leader of the Year (Nominated by the judging panel)
- AM Hall of Fame (Nominated by the judging panel)
*= audited by AM Awards auditors BDO.