At TTEC, we’re all about the Human Experience. Elevated. As an Automotive Parts Advisor with TTEC in Leeds, United Kingdom, you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences supporting Volkswagen’s customers while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture. That’s right – Volkswagen. You’ll be working in a hybrid working model which is a blend of remote work and working onsite.
What You’ll be Doing
Looking for an opportunity to be part of a team that delivers excellent service to vehicle dealership retailers, parts, and aftersales staff? You'll be supporting Volkswagen, a leading multi-branded motor manufacturer. You'll typically work with retailer parts and aftersales teams who have been unable to resolve an issue. You'll work in a balanced and timely manner, delivered through technical excellence, in conjunction with other members of the Parts & Technical Services Teams. You’ll be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
- Assume ownership and ensure all inbound and outbound contacts are handled promptly, efficiently and with a high level of professionalism
- Ensure all contacts are recorded on the relevant case management/client systems following any guidelines/instructions issued to their respective teams
- Proactive maintenance of technical and product knowledge relevant to accurate customer or commercial decision making
- Provide support to the respective case management teams in resolving any customer care cases
- Ensure networks/retailers are following service core processes
- Utilise parts and technical systems to identify realistic repair and order timings
What You Bring to the Role
- Previous experience as a Parts Technician is essential
- 6 months or more of customer services experience or vehicle management environment
- Clean and current driving licence
- Strong coaching skills
- 2+ years experience within a main dealership parts operation
- A strong desire to own and resolve customer, network and third-party cases coupled with high levels of association with all brands
- The ability to negotiate in an agile environment
- Ability to interpret complex information from a variety of sources (retailer, brand, factory, customer)
What You Can Expect
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting and present leadership
- Diverse and community minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- And yes...all the competitive performance bonus opportunities and benefits you'd expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you
A Bit More About Your Role
We’ll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible whether through voice, chat or email interactions. We trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can’t be taught – a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. You’ll also have a chance to make great new friends within the TTEC community and grow your career in a dynamic, family-friendly atmosphere.
You'll report to the Team Lead. You’ll contribute to the success of the customer experience as well as the overall success of the team.
Our business is about making customers happy. That’s all we do. Since 1982, we’ve helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world’s leading iconic and disruptive brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.