As a Car Park Controller you’ll be operating within the Service department. The main purpose of a Car Park Controller is to ensure a professional and efficient service to all vehicles that arrive on site.
Key Responsibilities & Accountability
- Provide parking instruction, guidance and assistance to all guests as they arrive on site.
- Ensure a courteous, professional and friendly welcome to all guests.
- Ensure visitors are parked in an orderly and considerate fashion, with main access routes kept free of obstruction.
- Ensure the site and outdoor areas are clean, tidy and presentable, reporting any issues where necessary.
- Confirm that all health and safety issues are dealt with proficiently and efficiently to ensure no person is at any risk while on site at Vospers.
- Provide all guests with precise directions to the relevant departments.
- Move vehicles when necessary to ensure the smooth operation of the Vospers site.
- Inform relevant managers of any vehicles that are not parked appropriately or within the correct spaces.
- Use the diary system provided by the Service Department to ensure the customer can be greeted by name.
- Conduct any vehicle checks including mileages of vehicles as they come in for service and when they are collected to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
The ideal Car Park Controller will need:
- A standards and quality driven working style
- An eye for detail
- A full, clean UK Driving License
- To be motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery
- Interpersonal, administrative, and organisational skills
- To be computer literate
Hours of Work
Part Time | 15 Hours a week | Mon-Fri (7.30am-10.30am)
Matford Way, Exeter
- A competitive salary with competitive bonus scheme
- Vospers holiday accrual scheme - starts at 30 days (including bank holidays) per annum pro rata and increases with length of service
- A day off for your birthday
- Half-day paid leave on Christmas Eve
- Paid sick & compassionate leave
- Paid jury service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Vospers Exclusive motoring discounts
- Staff discounts scheme including discounted gym membership, shopping, eating out and much more
- Bike to work scheme
- Loyalty and long service awards
- Staff & Customer referral scheme