Car Sales Executive
Basildon SS15 6RW
Salary: £15,000.00 to £17,000.00 /year
Sales Consultant (Renault Basildon)
Toomey Motor Group is one of the largest Motor Retailers in Essex, and our continued success can be attributed to our strong performance, growth and leadership throughout both our Basildon and Southend sites. We are looking to recruit an experienced, self-motivated individual to become part of our automotive Sales team.
We are proud to deliver new and used vehicles as a major part of our strategy. We always strive to achieve the best customer service level within all areas of the business and look upon our employees as part of the Toomey family.
95% of our customers would recommend us and our google reviews are an imperative way of observing ourselves from our customer viewpoint. We are actively now seeking for candidates for a full time role at our Renault Basildon dealership as a Car Sales Consultant – preferably with a car sales background - who are looking to extend their skills into a long lasting and rewarding career.
Toomey are a well-respected and successful local Company and this could be your opportunity to either move into or advance your sales career within the motor trade.
You must be:
* An excellent communicator
* Have recent experience in vehicle (preferable) or retail sales
* Have a “strong can do” and flexible attitude
* Have a strong customer focused background
* Be capable of delivering exceptional customer service consistently
* Be a driver with full clean manual UK driving licence
· We will provide a comprehensive and dedicated training programme for all selected candidates.
For successful candidates, the financial package comprises:
· Basic salary on £15,000 - £17,000 dependent on experience and up to £40,000 OTE
· Company car after initial settling–in period
· Employee benefits and discount Scheme
· 20 days holiday
The Sales Consultant role involves:
* Sales of vehicles, which are accompanied by substantial financial rewards
* Sales of service plans
* Maintenance and update of a diary system
* Coordination with the Service Department to fulfil customer requirements
* Conducting test drives
* Periodic hosting of off-site events
· As this role will also involve test drives, all candidates must hold a UK manual driving licence with NO points. For the purposes of our company insurance, full licenses must have been held for at least one year. Unfortunately, we cannot consider candidates who hold only a provisional licence.
· Candidates must be fully able and willing to work the following shifts and hours:
· 5 day weeks - Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 18.00 pm Saturday 8.30 am to 17:30 pm
· Alternate Sundays 10.00 am to 16.00 pm.
· One week day off per week will be agreed between you and your line manager.
Reference ID: Renault Basildon
Posted 30+ days ago
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.