A very exciting opportunity with a Prestigious Car Dealership in the Weybridge area of Surrey who are actively looking for a Customer Service Advisor / Parts Person to join their friendly team.
No Automotive experience is necessary. Strong Customer Service background is essential!
Job Role - Motor Vehicle Customer Service Advisor
Salary - £22,000 - £24,000
Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm (Potentially one or two Saturdays a month.)
Customer Service Advisor Duties include:
- Ensuring customers are aware of service and repair work required to their vehicles in a professional manner
- Advise on estimated costs of repairs and work to be undertaken
- Sell additional products as appropriate to customers’ needs
- Advise on timescales and collection arrangements
- Produce job cards on in-house computer system
- Update customer and vehicle records
- Document all warranty work in accordance with manufacturer policy
- Preparation and completion of invoices
For this Customer Service Advisor position you will have:
- Previous experience within Customer Service is essential
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the motor trade
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will ensure the highest standard of courtesy and professionalism when interacting with customers and members of the public.
If you are looking to build your career as a Customer Service Advisor, this company can offer you genuine career opportunities in an excellent working environment with fully-funded training.
I look forward to hearing from you with regards to the Customer Service Advisor role in Weybridge, Surrey which is within the motor trade.
Contact: Jamie at Jago Consultants
Not the right position for you? please visit our website for full list of vacancies. Do you know someone who might be right for this position? Refer a friend or colleague, and earn yourself a referral fee. Please see our website for more details.