EXCELLENT DEMONSTRATION DRIVER OPPORTUNITIES – JULY 2018 START
For this role YOU will ideally be based within a 30 minute commute of Alconbury, Huntingdon
SALARY AND BENEFITS: £7.83 PAYE - £9.85 LTD per hour
ROLE INFORMATION: July 2018 start
Rapier Employment are looking for a number of drivers to join us in Alconbury to support our current operation and a start up for a new customer from the 1st July 2018. We have vacancies for employed drivers full and part time; plus Self-Employed who like to manage their own diary allowing you to have the flexibility of when you wish to work.
As one of our Demonstration Drivers, you will be responsible for moving vehicles to and from customers in an efficient and professional manner. You will be expected to conduct a professional hand-over on delivery whilst providing excellent customer service and ensuring you record all information as required.
IDEALLY YOU WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
* Good geographical knowledge
* Ability to follow work procedures and safety rules.
* Good Interpersonal skills
* Smart Appearance
* Flexible with the ability to adapt to change at short notice
* Knowledge of relevant Road Traffic Acts
* Ability to use/complete paperwork as required
* Ability to effectively plan own work
* Good customer service skills
* Must have held a full UK driving licence for 3 years minimum
* Rapier Rewards – our subsidised welfare package
* City and Guilds accredited training and development opportunities
WHY RAPIER? BECAUSE WE DELIVER!
ABOUT RAPIER EMPLOYMENT:
Rapier offers over 29 years of excellence in providing dedicated workers to leading third party clients. We are committed to sourcing, supplying and placing both temporary and permanent workers into a full range of commercial, production and logistics positions.
We are recruiters for many leading logistics firms in the UK. and are constantly identifying drivers, warehouse and office based staff to fill both temporary and permanent positions.
As an equal opportunities employer, we place great importance on treating all employees fairly. As part of a generous employee package we offer many training and development opportunities, excellent rates of pay (including pension and holiday pay) and a benefits package that includes medical plan, life and disability cover.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Rapier Employment, who are a recruitment business.
FIND US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER:
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.