Are you good with people and have a 'can do' attitude? This could be the opportunity for you! John Clark TPS Aberdeen require a Driver to support their busy Parts department – Monday to Friday.
Due to the continued growth of our site, we have a vacancy for a Adhoc Parts Delivery Driver to join our highly dedicated and busy team.
Delivery Driver – what we expect:
- A professional, customer focused attitude
- Attention to detail with the ability to respond to any requests from branch and customers alike.
- A good knowledge of Aberdeen and the surrounding areas.
- A strong work ethic
- Due to the nature of the business, some heavy lifting will be required
- High levels of focus, energy & drive.
- To represent 'John Clark Motor Group’ in a professional manner at all times
- Ability to thrive in a high pressure and fast-paced environment.
You are responsible for keeping your delivery vehicle in a clean and well-maintained condition at all
Applicants should be of smart appearance and possess a full UK Driving License for a minimum of 5 years. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is willing to work hard as part of a team. The candidate should be able to conduct themselves in a professional manner along with being able to deliver complete satisfaction to customers, both internal and external.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you have the opportunity to earn an excellent salary, plus lots of fantastic benefits.
- Preferential rates on vehicle parts purchases and servicing.
- Industry leading discounted Employee Car Scheme
- 28 Day Holiday
- Award winning In-house and manufacturer training
- Cycle to work scheme
- State of the arts dealership standards
- High earning potential through commission or bonus
- Some roles offer company car
- Life assurance
- Group contributory pension scheme
- Careers development opportunities
The John Clark Motor Group is a name synonymous with outstanding customer service, we are Scotland’s 2nd largest independently family owned motor dealer. We proudly represent a number of inspirational brands, and have been trading for over 40 years, specializing in the sale of new and used vehicles from our 37 businesses across the East coast of Scotland.
We strongly believe in investing in our people and provide specialist training and development opportunities to help our employees progress their future and careers. In addition to dedicated in-house training, we offer the chance to work with exceptional brands and products, in a dynamic environment where we continue to work together as a family.
If this sounds like you and you would love to be part of John Clark Motor Group then please APPLY now with an up to date copy of your CV. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK without Sponsorship. Verification of your Right to Work in the UK should be included with your application