EV Technician required in Oldham
- Salary circa £28,500
- Monday to Friday ONLY, 8am - 5pm
- Early finish on a Friday, plus overtime available.
- 26 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Excellent opportunity to join a growing EV company who are leaders in their field
- Open to experience (training provided).
Our Client, are Independent EV specialists in the Oldham area are currently looking to hire an EV Technician.The EV Technician role will include (but is not limited to):
- Preparation of new equipment for sale.
- Minor modification to existing customers’ equipment when recovered for in depth diagnostics and repair.
- General tidiness of their own work areas and that all work is carried out in a safe and responsible manner at all times, strictly observing all Company and regulatory body Health & Safety procedures including Manual Handling Regulations
- Service and repair of vast range of electric powered trucks and lifting equipment
- Advanced fault finding, diagnostics
- Test driving of repaired equipment.
- In depth diagnosis (of failed equipment recovered to the workshop) and associated report writing.
My client is looking for EV Technicians who are familiar with Curtis, Iscra, Toyota and Zappi motor controllers and battery gauges, or basic understanding of the principles of operation of AC motor systems.
If this EV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Oldham please contact Sam Tinkler at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.