Field Based UK but need to be in Leeds on a weekly basis
The Audit, Risk and Compliance team report into the Chief Finance Officer. This department is designed to provide assurance that COX Automotive Europe is following all external regulations and internal policy and procedure.
Covering the whole of Cox Automotive Europe, the tasks undertaken vary from assurance visits to full operational and financial audits.
Whilst providing assurance against current process and policy the team are also responsible for promoting best practice and providing recommendations for improvement.
Reporting to the Head of Audit, Risk and Compliance, you will be assigned to a variety of audit or assurance projects across the Cox Automotive business.
Typically involves completing risk based internal auditing and preparing reports for internal clients and the audit committee. This is to provide assurance that risk is being adequately managed, that financial assets are protected and to ensure business compliance to relevant regulations and internal policies.
Travel will be necessary and there is an expectation that you will be away from home on certain projects.
- To work on audit and assurance review assignments, as part of a team and solo, both in the firm’s offices and at business premises throughout the UK and Europe
- To prepare and scope work assignments with relevant stakeholders from discovery through to final reporting
- To review processes, governance and controls , identify risks and opportunities
- To ensure that report findings are evidence based and provide clarity to the business in terms of expectations for remediation
- Ability to design audits is expected and an ongoing mantra of continuous improvement needs to be adopted
- The successful applicant must be able to report on all findings and make recommendations to improve processes including the tracking of recommendations and follow up on all actions.
- Audit Qualifications desirable or working towards
- Finance related experience is desirable
- Must be experienced in the use of standard software applications (E.g.Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Teams and Outlook).
- Process mapping skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisational skills and an ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to use own initiative and contribute to the effective running of the department.
- Highly analytical nature with proven track record
- Progressive and adaptable to new audit methods
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
We work with a carefully selected set of recruitment agencies and we're not looking to add to our PSL.
We do not accept unsolicited agency CV's sent to the recruitment team or directly to the hiring manager. We will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV's.