Looking to work for a world renowned automotive manufacturer Do you have experience in Internet of Thing's If so, Assystem have the perfect opportunity for you!
To support the continuous innovation within the automotive industry our client, based in Surrey, has a exciting opportunity to work within their state of the art facility. The successful IOT Technical Specialist will work to develop and deliver connected car systems for future road car programmes. This will be on a contract basis.
• Define and improve in detail the connected car specifications so that this ecosystem is compliant with the applicable legislations and safety requirements, and providing the highest standards of data security and privacy.
• Deliver programme gateway work products for connected cars, covering feature content, risks, timing and costs.
• Coordinate and control the activities executed by the suppliers with a special focus on cyber security, cost control and end-user experience.
• Define the user acceptance test (UAT) requirements and (road) test the customer experiences associated with connected technologies.
• Contribute the connected car continuous improvements (CIP) for business development.
To be considered for the role of IOT – Connected Car Technical Specialist our client is ideally looking for the following:
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Connected car E/E architectures relevant to OEM services
• Understanding of V2V/V2I communication, eCall and cybersecurity.
• (Software) projects for automotive, mobile or IT applications.
• Global service infrastructures and suppliers.
• Automotive standards and best practice is desirable.
• Supplier management is desirable.
• Understanding of IT infrastructures is desirable.
To meet with current legislation, right to work checks will be carried out to ensure candidates are able to work within the UK.
As a leading technical recruitment business, Assystem are working on a preferred supplier basis with a world renowned automotive manufacturer who design, develop and manufacture luxury and high-performance vehicles.
If you are interested in applying for the role of IOT – Connected Car Technical Specialist or require further information, please contact:
(Apply online only)
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.