IT Support Assistant
A new and exciting opportunity to work with one of the leading wholesalers in the West Midlands, specializing in the distribution of Car Parts.
This job is designed as a Graduate entry level role and would be ideal for someone who has Graduated from University within a relevant Degree Discipline. We desire a keen, enthusiastic individual with a passion for their field. Experience is not necessary but would be welcomed, nonetheless.
Following a successful induction period, this individual will then have the opportunity to exhibit their technical knowledge and expertise for any ad-hoc IT requirements, working alongside our company Directors and IT Manager, to then further their professional development.
Specifically, this role will entail assisting in the data entry and maintenance of a bespoke software.
Developing and updating the E-commerce aspect of the business.
Being first and second-line support to Managers at various Branches for any IT/Software issues or queries.
Data Analysis; with thousands of Parts/Part numbers, identifying trends to assist Company Buyers and Directors.
Interpret and present large sets of Data via Excel and various Microsoft Platforms.
Candidates will be expected to complete a remote assessment, which will be the first stage of the application process. This will include an IT Assessment to judge problem solving ability.
· An excellent understanding and generalist knowledge of IT/Computing/Hardware and Software Technicality.
· An excellent understanding of troubleshooting and diagnostics from Hardware and Software perspectives.
· An excellent understanding of SQL and Query building (essential)
· A good understanding of Data Input/Analysis (essential)
· Excellent knowledge of Excel, including V-lookup, formulas, pivot tables (essential)
· An ability to foresee problems, and provide appropriate solutions
· An understanding of MS Access would be advantageous
· A positive attitude (essential)
· Punctual and reliable (essential)
· Good interpersonal skills (essential)
· Driving License (preferred)