Techncial Lead - Gloucestershire - £60 - £65K = Car allowance + Bonus
My Global client that specialises in the manufacture of products in the Food / Beverage, Healthcare, Oil / Gas and Pharmaceutical sectors ar looking to bring in a Technical lead to ensure that all IT systems and processes are scalable, robust and future proofed to match the companies rapid growth. This will encompass ERP systems, integration of all systems, testing of new developments / modifications and liaising with 3rd party vendors / suppliers earmarking new systems.
The Technical Lead is responsible for providing the technical vision and direction across a range of software projects within our Product Related Software team (PRS). Reporting to the PRS Manager you will be responsible for the teams technical approach, technology decisions, architecture, technical strategy, execution and road map that will significantly impact our business.
Your key responsibilities will be:
Leadership and Technical Delivery
* Responsible for the technical vision and leading the team to execute its objectives.
* Responsible for architecture and coding pattern choices and ensuring they are adhered to.
* Lead the use of best practices and coding standards taking a proactive continuous improvement attitude.
* Identify, document and address technical risks.
* Pro-actively be aware of business objectives and priorities.
* Lead or contribute to the delivery of the team’s functional developments and objectives.
Analysis and Quality
* Liaise with product owners, clarify and identify missing requirements and organise project and design meetings.
* Drive and support others in software design and encourage collaboration within the development team and the product owner. Ensure designs meet project requirements and are consistent with existing software quality & VI.
* Ensure the software is fully tested, follows relevant testing procedures to achieve the desired levels of software quality.
* Guide and support the development team with their understanding of the technical requirements.
* Objectively weigh up the benefits of a variety of different approaches in system design and development, utilise the skills and experience of the development team and make recommendations.
* Expected to take on more complex technical requirements or problems to solve. Such as tasks that can be ambiguous with less clarity and definition. Where understanding and assessing the impact and risks is an important factor and the development of a solution which may require conceptual / innovative thinking or code refactoring.
* Create and keep up to date design specifications and process documentation.
* Ensure existing systems are adequately supported and monitor the performance of the solution after implementation.
Technical Skill Required:
You will have a strong technical background with demonstrable experience in full stack development using C# .NET, strong web UI development knowledge/experience (Angular 2-6, Java-Script, HTML5), knowledge of database design using SQL Server together with web and systems development methodology (Agile). You will have developed your software development career to a senior level where you will have gained experience in technical leadership & responsibility and wish to develop this further in a new organisation.
In return, we offer:
* 25 days holiday (plus bank Holidays)
* Company Car/Cash
* Enhanced Group Personal Pension Plan
* Enhanced Life assurance
* Enhanced maternity policy
* Comprehensive Private Healthcare
* Cycle scheme vouchers
* Sharesave scheme
* Free onsite parking
* Subsidised restaurants
* Personal Discounts Portal
* Discretionary bonus
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.