MPS Business Development Manager
We're recruiting on behalf of a successful office solutions provider company based in Stockport that's offering a competitive salary, a company car and pension.
- We're looking for a Managed Print Services Business Development Manager to join a prominent organisation to manage new business sales and account management in the Merseyside/North West region.
- Identifying target clients
- Identifying the best method of approach
- Engaging target clients with a view to outlining the company offering
- Achieving success via sales
- Developing newly established relationships
- Account Management with a view to upselling, retention, resigning etc
Our client is a successful business well known for their efficiency and professionalism with the MPS sector. The company provides continuous professional development and their commitment sets them apart from other modern print solution speciaslists.
We require someone who has previously worked within the sector in a sales based role and has a record of success in the managed print service industry. You'll also need to have:
- The ability to be able to maintain existing business
- A broad mindset on developing new business
- Someone who always aims high to achieve sales targets
- Able to coordinate resources internally to ensure excellent customer service
- Good communication skills
- A passionate and innovative individual
The company is offering a competitive basic salary of £28,000 supported by a commission structure. You will receive a company car/ car allowance and a company pension.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Once you click apply and upload your CV, we'll be in touch to confirm receipt of your application and to advise what happens next.
For your reference, Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability