“Marshall Motor Group have recently been named Employer of the Year at the 2021 Motor Trader Awards, the 2nd year in row we’ve been recognised in this way”
We are seeking a Vehicle Accounts Controller to join Marshall Motor Group’s Accounts department, based at our Head Office in Cambridge. You will be part of a team that oversees other sites, this role could be perfect for someone looking for some experience within an Accounts department or carry on developing your current career within Accountancy.
What does a typical day involve?
- Allocating all monies received to vehicle accounts.
- Monitoring the vehicle accounts and liaising with dealership staff & accounts departments to deal with debts, unallocated monies and any other query which may arise.
- Liaising with dealerships regarding the receipt of funds for vehicle purchase on a regular occurance.
- Assisting with general accounts duties when required
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with colleagues, customers, suppliers and external representatives.
Why Marshall Motor Group?
Marshall Motor Group is a multi-award winning company with strong values that put our people and customers at the heart of everything we do. Recently being recognised by the Great Place to Work Institute as one of the UK’s Best Large Workplaces, we have approximately 4,000 colleagues and a turnover of over £2billion; we are still growing! Benefits available to our colleagues in addition to generous salary packages include:
- Colleague discounts on new and used vehicles, parts and servicing
- MAVTA reward and recognition awards
- £1,000-£2,000 Colleague Referral Bonus
- Marshall Rewards discount shopping portal
- Matched pension contributions
- Life assurance at no cost to you
If this sounds like you, please submit your application today to be considered for this exciting opportunity