Mechanic - Mini
Seafield Road, Leith
Competitive hourly rate, Excellent OTE + Benefits!!
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm, Saturday 8.30am to 12.30pm 1 in 3 rota
Here at Peter Vardy our Mechanics are a key role within our Aftersales function ensuring guest satisfaction in the service and repair of motor vehicles. Our workshops are the busiest they have ever been and our increase in business has resulted in several positions becoming available throughout our dealerships.
Our world-class training experts will be on hand to guide you and we’ll help you complete manufacturer specific training so you can gain the right accreditation and earn well as a result. This training and support goes right up to Master Technician level – so it’s up to you just how far you want to go with Peter Vardy, the fastest-growing and most innovative automotive group in Scotland.
Who are we are looking for?
* Service Mechanics
* Diagnostic Mechanics
* Master Mechanics
You must have:
* Experience in Service & repair of vehicles
* NVQ in Motor Vehicle Technology and a City & Guilds Level 3 or equivalent
* Eligibility to work in the UK and hold a full UK driving licence
* Exceptional work ethic and the willingness and passion to learn and develop
Key benefits- The Peter Vardy difference
* Industry leading compensation package- you are in control of your own earnings
* Discounts on new and used cars
* Partner shares
* Contributory pension scheme
* 32 days holiday
* Award winning In-house and manufacturer training
* Great career development opportunities
If you would love to be part of our Peter Vardy family, please APPLY now with an up to date copy of your CV. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Peter Vardy is an equal opportunities employer. Everyone is welcome here, as long as you have the drive and passion to succeed, then we would love to hear from you.
Due to a high level of applications, only successful candidates will be email@example.com
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.