MET Technician required for Automotive Accident Repair Centre in the Dudley area.
Our Motor Trade Client is a Bodyshop and they require an experienced MET Technician / Fitter to join their busy team of bodyshop productives.Typical duties of a MET Technician for our Client include:
Your Experience as a MET Technician
- Diagnosing, repairing and maintaining vehicles in line with our Client’s high standards
- Familiarity with the skills, knowledge and techniques required to be successful in a MET Technician / Fitter role.
- To identify additional repair work and liaise with the bodyshop advisor
- Communicating effectively with other team members
- Carry out quality controls
- Fully qualified MET Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- ATA qualification would be beneficial
- Experience as a MET Technician within an accident repair centre
For your hard work as a MET Technician / Fitter for our client you will be paid up to £33,105 with potential OTE of £45,000.
If you are interested in hearing more, or wish to apply for this MET Technician Job please send your CV to Tabitha Seyforth quoting the job reference number.
© Perfect Placement UK Ltd – See our website for details