MET Technician required for Automotive Accident Repair Group in the Milton Keynes area.
Our Motor Trade Client is an Accident Repair Group and they require an experienced MET Technician / Fitter to join their busy team of bodyshop productives.
Typical duties of a MET Technician for our Client include:
Your Experience as a MET Technician:
- Diagnosing, repairing and maintaining vehicles in line with our Client’s high standards
- Familiarity with the skills, knowledge and techniques required to be successful in a MET Technician / Fitter role.
- To identify additional repair work and liaise with the bodyshop advisor
- Communicating effectively with other team members
- Carry out quality controls
- Fully qualified MET Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- ATA qualification would be beneficial
- Experience as a MET Technician within an accident repair centre
For your hard work as a MET Technician / Fitter for our client you will be paid £36,000 basic up to £41,000 OTE.
The hours of work in this MET Technician role are 45 hours per week.
If you are interested in hearing more, or wish to apply for this MET Technician Job please send your CV to Matt Cross quoting the job reference number.
© Perfect Placement UK Ltd – See our website for details