Job Title: Tyre Fitter / MOT Tester
Salary: £24,000 + benefits
Location: Newport, NP19 0HE
Full Time and Permanent – Monday to Friday – 8.00am-6.00pm – Saturday morning on a rota basis paid as overtime
Our client is a family-owned business who have strong values and they encourage their colleagues to demonstrate at all times; Respect and Trust, Teamwork and Unity, Professional and Driven, Friendly and Welcoming
They are now actively looking to recruit for a Tyre Fitter / MOT Tester for their busy workshop team in Newport.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a thriving business where you will be valued as an employee and play a part in the success of the department.
As an MOT Tester/Tyre Fitter you must be fully qualified to carry out MOT’s.
You will be responsible for examining scheduled vehicles in for MOT’s, you will also manage the fitting of tyres on service and used vehicles using specialist equipment. In addition you will be required to manage the stock of tyres, ordering appropriately as well as organising the removal and disposal of old tyres.
- Qualified to carry out MOT’s
- Previous MOT / Tyre Fitter experience in a busy dealership / garage
- Full and Valid driving licence
What’s in it for you?
- 30 days annual leave per year (including bank holidays) that will increase with length of service
- Birthday day off
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity and Adoption payment
- Manufacturing specific training along with inhouse training
- Comprehensive Tool Insurance at no cost to you
- Staff discounted parts and servicing plus a free MOT every year
- Recognition of length of service at 5,10,20,30 & 40 years anniversary
- Life Assurance (death in service benefit) *
- Staff Car Scheme*
- Colleague Referral Scheme / Customer Referral Schemes
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance programme with access to a 24/7 helpline and designated Mental Health First Aiders
*available after a suitable qualifying period
To apply for this role please submit your full and up to date CV to Jonathan Sweasey at Colin Pybus Recruitment.