A fantastic opportunity to work for our client a successful, family-owned business that has grown into one of the UK's largest autocentres. With over 50 years of independent trading experience, the company is proud to feature their modern premises in over 120 locations across the country. They are looking for a MOT Tester/Technician to join their dynamic team in the North-West.
Responsibilities and duties
- Carry out MOT test to DVSA standard and input the details on the DVSA computer system.
- Fit any product specified by the Company to customer vehicles and carry out a range of ancillary services to customer vehicles.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the Centre and its equipment on an ongoing basis.
- To adhere to the Company's Policy & Procedure and comply with reasonable instruction Line Managers, Regional Managers, Head Office or the Board of Directors.
- Increase sales of products and services offered by the Company, in accordance with procedures.
- Wear the uniform provided by the Company; to maintain it, and a smart personal appearance.
- To be available for work at the times specified by the Company.
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
- City & Guilds Level 3 or NVQ Automotive Servicing & Repair Level 3 qualification (essential)
- Must hold a valid MOT Tester license which is issued by the DVSA
- Ability to work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
- Willingness to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications
Why should you consider applying for this job?
- Salary of £22,000 - £26,000 (depending on experience)
- Hours: Mon-Fri 08:30 to 18:00; Saturday 08:30 to 17:00 (with a day off in the week).
- Supplemental pay available for Sunday hours.
- 20 days holiday entitlement, plus statutory holidays.
- Pension Scheme
- Bonus Incentive scheme
- Training opportunities to further your career within the company
- Safety Boots & Company Uniform
- Clean, state-of-the-art working environment
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact email@example.com at Autotech Recruit on 01234 240 503 or apply using the form below.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.