The Recruitment Solution have a superb opportunity for an experienced Vehicle Technician to join our client's amazing workshop in South East London.
As you will be an integral member of the Aftersales Team, you will need to have good interpersonal communication skills; You will be committed to continuing to develop your expertise, through self-directed learning; and attendance at both internal and external training events if necessary.
The overriding objective of your role as a Service Technician will be to: service, maintain and repair vehicles, in accordance with the Manufacturer's methods and specifications.
Your key responsibilities will include:
* Using diagnostic equipment to identify potential faults and to rectify these to the required standards.
* Working efficiently to the required quality standard.
* Maintaining your knowledge of, and expertise in, the product ranges and associated workshop procedures.
Necessary experience for this position are as follows:
* Previous experience working as a Technician within a franchised main dealer. A team player.
* Excellent productivity and quality record. Full driving license.
In return you will be offered:
* Excellent training and development programmes
* Lifestyle benefits scheme
* Company car scheme
* Great salary and bonus scheme
To find out more or to apply for this vacancy you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or why not message or WhatsApp Daniel Walton directly today on 07854 966739.