Role: National Aftersales Manager
Our client is looking for a multi-talented business strategist and people manager to join their Operations Team. Reporting to the Operations Director, the role of National Aftersales Manager is key as part of our clients differentiated offer to customers.
The post holder is responsible for effectively leading and developing our Team of 18 field based Technicians in providing reactive and responsive on-site guarantee support and first class customer service across their full product portfolio.
Responsibility for ongoing, proactive territory planning in collaboration with the Office based Operations Team to ensure maximum efficiency, reduced drive times and customer end to end times is a key focus area.
The role involves identifying and implementing relevant measures of performance for the Technician Team to drive operational excellence and continuous improvements.
Proactive design and development of skills training for trade professionals as well as ensuring relevant and ongoing training for the Technician Team is also central to this role.
• Considerable experience of working within a customer focused organisation with an unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction, continuous improvement and operational excellence
• Practical experience in developing strategic plans and communicating these in an engaging and easy to understand way to teams and key stakeholders
• A proven ability to connect with people to develop and motivate them, both directly and through managing Managers
• Experience in implementing Lean to drive a continuous improvement culture
• Capable of envisioning and developing short, medium and long-term strategies, using these to drive and inform day to day operational plans
• An interest in learning about building regulations and developing proactive service solutions that meet these requirements
This role has national coverage, including the whole island of Ireland, so the location of the successful applicant is flexible. The main requirement is convenient access to the motorway network and major airports.
The successful candidate must have a full and valid driving licence, a passport and the willingness to regularly travel both nationally and internationally. The role requires weekly travel and overnight stays across the whole of the UK and Ireland, circa 80 days per annum.
A willingness to attend international workshops to represent our client throughout Europe is also essential.
The successful applicant should be comfortable working at heights
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.