Nightshift Service/Inspection Technician
Salary:Depending on experience
A century-old, experienced franchise dealership, one of the leading and most rapidly growing fleet service providers is currently looking for a full time and a permanent Nightshift Service/Inspection Technician to strengthen its leading after-sales team at Wolverhampton.
The Company invests in its people to achieve its philosophy to provide the best possible services by the best people. Ongoing training and a competitive salary wait for the right Nightshift Service/Inspection Technician.
The Job Role:
- You will be required to recognise and report any vehicles defects or failures
- Inspect vehicles for damage and cleanliness upon completion of repair
- Always maintain a high standard of work and cleanliness
- Report faulty or damaged equipment to the Line Manager
- Documentation and record keeping of all customers papers, reports and electronic docs ensuring that all docs are signed, completed, and signed off
- Working 46 hours a week over 4 days, between 6.00 pm to 6.00 am
Skills, experience, and qualifications:
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Good communication skill
- HGV experience is essential
- DAF experience would be an added advantage
- An HGV licence would be advantageous
- Competitive Salary for the successful candidate
- Ample opportunity in career progression
- Ongoing training
- Excellent working environment
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.