Paint Sprayer - Bootle
Paint Sprayer salary:
Basic - £32k
Paint Sprayer hours of work:
Mon - Fri - 8.00am - 5.00pm
Sat - 8.00am - 12.00pm (1 in 3)
Half hour lunch with 2 x 15 min breaks
Paint Sprayer duties are:
- You will ensure that the high quality of body repair / paint preparation and application is consistent throughout process.
- You will a broad understanding of body repair techniques.
- Use working knowledge and initiative to ensure the most appropriate repair methods / paint types are used.
- Maintain own workspace to recognised housekeeping standards.
- You will have a good understanding of and adherence to Health - Safety legislation including COSHH requirements.
- You must be able to demonstrate a strong attention to detail with regards to high quality paint preparation and the application of approved paint products.
- Knowledge and experience in refinishing with metallic paints and blending would be advantageous and experience using spray equipment / dent pulling equipment.
- Experience working independently.
- Good communicator both verbally and written.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Ability to work well with minimal supervision and excellent attention to detail.
- Preparing and filling vehicles before painting, mixing paint, priming, dry-sanding, masking, base and lacquer application, polishing and detailing.
If this sounds like you and you would like to work in our client's state of the art facility please apply and we will be in touch to discuss your application.
Please ensure your CV is up to date with relevant contact details including address
Who are you applying to?
The Solution Automotive Recruitment have been placing candidates into the UK Motor Trade since 1999. We have a fantastic relationship with all our clients and candidates across the country, many very long standing relationships. If you are skilled and experienced Automotive candidate, we want to hear from you and rest assured, you'll be dealing with a person, not just a consultant! Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we get, we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy. We will retain your CV on our database and make contact as and when suitable vacancies arise. We will NEVER send your CV anywhere without your permission.
Key positons; Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Technician, Mechanic, Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Dealer Principal, General Manager.