Parts Advisor - I am working with a Garage in the Oxford area who are seeking to recruit a Parts Advisor with previous experience as a Parts Advisor within the automotive environment.
Job Role - Automotive Parts Advisor / Parts Person
Hours - Mon to Fri, 8 am to 6 pm & involves alternate Saturdays (4 hours)
Salary - £18,000 to £20,000 basic salary (Dependant on experience) + departmental performance bonus scheme.
Parts Advisor Role:
- Working within a busy parts department, you will be focused on delivering unrivalled levels of customer service, and a modern and efficient parts service.
- The main priority will be to maintain a high level of service to the Workshop, and to deal with a busy Trade parts operation (including export sales).
- You will need to be a strong all-rounder and understand all aspects of a parts dept. From goods-in processes, parts identification, order processes, perpetual stock checking, stock rotation, parts returns and liaising with Service over parts related matters, parts verification experience would be beneficial.
- You will be expected to deal with customers in a professional and personal focus, as expected by the brand
- Previous experience as a Parts Advisor would be preferred
- Excellent customer handling skills are essential to this position
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and working as part of a team
I look forward to hearing from you with regards to the Parts Advisor role in Oxford.
Contact: Kieran at Jago Consultants. (JOB REFERENCE: 8008)
Not the right position for you? please visit our website for full list of vacancies. Do you know someone who might be right for this position? Refer a friend or colleague, and earn yourself a referral fee. Please see our website for more details