Parts/Workshop Support Manager
To £30k Basic Salary
5 Day Working Week
“Nothing is more expensive than a missed opportunity”
A rare opportunity has arisen with one of my clients, an established specialist in the automotive sector. Due to a promotion, a position has become available for a Parts & Workshop Support Manager. This role will suit an individual who has good Parts experience, as well as a knowledge of the workings of the workshop environment. My client is looking for adaptable candidates, who can think for themselves, as the job carries plenty of autonomy, and offers good scope for the proactive amongst you. If you have what it takes to move Parts provision to a new level, do not delay, call Matt TODAY!!
- Parts provision for the business workshop team, including ordering, and sourcing specialist parts as required.
- Work closely with the workshop to ensure a seamless customer experience and to get jobs completed in a timely fashion
- The business has nominated suppliers, but is always open to new ideas on ways to increase margins and customer base
- Parts experience
- Good technical knowledge
- Ability to multitask, and turn your hand to new challenges
- Willingness to learn from the in-situ team and build on your role
- Previous experience in an independent workshop beneficial
Salary and Benefits
- Basic Salary £25 - £30k (Bonus scheme TBC)
- 5 Day working week
- Favorable hours
- Interesting additional work-related opportunities
If you are looking for something else in the Automotive sector, please get in touch, as at ASI Automotive Recruitment, we make it our mission to find the right job for YOU!!
If you’re not a Parts Manager, but you know of someone who is and maybe interested we will pay up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for a successful recommendation. If you’re interested or know of someone that might be please get in touch.
ASI Recruitment will not forward your CV to any job without speaking to you first, can you please make sure your contact details are on your CV, Mobile, Email and Landline if you have one
The job is based in West Sussex and our client would like you to have a commute you can carry out in the long term.
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity, please get in touch with your current and accurate CV.
Our standard procedure is to speak to you before we send your CV to any of our clients so please make sure your contact details are on your CV.
By applying for this role you accept the Jobzooma terms and conditions that can be found on our website and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs