Job role - Commercial Sales Executive
Location – Crawley
Salary - Dependant on experience (up to £55,000 OTE)
I am recruiting for a very fast growing automotive commercial dealership in the Crawley area who are looking for an experienced Sales Executive to join their hugely successful dealership.
The successful candidate ideally will have previous experience as a Sales Executive and proven customer service experience skills.
Sales Executive job duties include:
- Managing relationships with your customers, including keeping in regular contact with them about our products and forthcoming events, as well as maintaining a “customer focused” attitude.
- Prospecting for new customers by telephone, attending product launches and other events, and maintaining your own enquiry database.
- Maintaining thorough product knowledge and updating your knowledge through manufacturer led training.
- Providing exceptional customer service that leads to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
To apply for our Sales Executive role you will need to be able to demonstrate some of the skills that will prove very beneficial in the position, including:
- To meet and greet customers, qualify their needs and demonstrate vehicles accordingly
- To deliver excellent customer satisfaction
- To achieve and maintain a high level of new and used vehicle sales including add-on sales
- To actively maximise every sales opportunity for both repeat and new business
- You must have a valid UK driving licence
For more information on the Sales Executive role, or to discuss other opportunities please get in touch with Jamie at Jago Consultants.
Not the right role for you? Please visit our website for a full list of our current vacancies.
Did you know - you can refer a friend or colleague - and earn yourself a referral fee. Please see our website for more details of how you can earn up to £150.