Senior Car Sales Manager - Supermarket Environment
Location: North London
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Immediate or January start
To manage the sales executives and generate sales of used vehicles and additional products while achieving optimum customer satisfaction. Previous experience in car sales management within a supermarket environment is essential.
Sales Manager Responsibilities:
* Drive the business forward to maximise car sales and profits as well as customer satisfaction
* Work in an environment that demonstrates profit orientation and commercial awareness
* Provide guidance, training and motivation to team members of all levels, to maximise individual's potential and create a strong and focused sales team
* Maximise customer satisfaction by ensuring exceptional customer service at all times
* Ensuring that the sales process is followed at all times in order to maximise sales opportunities
* Forecast future sales projections and report to Management
Sales Manager Requirements:
* Previous experience in car sales within a Supermarket dealer is essential
* Prior managerial experience in a similar role is required
* The ability to provide direction and motivation to others to achieve impeccable levels of customer service
* Well-developed management and leadership skills, with the ability to adjust style and approach to maximise team and individual performance.
* The ability to work well under pressure, handle conflicting demands and schedule work appropriately
* Be meticulously organised with the ability of managing multiple tasks simultaneously
* Have an honest, respectful and diligent approach to work with a strong sense of integrity
* A full and valid UK driving licence is required
To discuss this further please contact Curtis on (phone number removed), alternatively you can email me at (url removed).
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.