Our client, a Motor Trade Dealership in the Southend area of Essex is looking to recruit a Senior Vehicle Technician & 2 Service Technicians to join their busy workshop team. The salary on offer is based on your experience and will be discussed upon successful application.
* Are you a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician looking for a new opportunity?
* Can you demonstrate a stable career history within a main automotive dealership?
* Have you got excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise?
* Do you hold a Full UK driving licence?
If yes, please apply today!
Skills & experience:
- City and Guilds or NVQ Automotive Servicing and Repair Level 3
- Knowledge of Warranty procedures
- Ability to work within time frames.
- Experience working within a main dealer workshop is essential.
- Must hold a Full UK driving licence.
- Servicing vehicles
- Assisting less experienced Technicians
- Carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers' guidelines.
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
- Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
- Producing time estimates.
- Maintaining repair and service records
- The right individual must be confident and professional in their approach while being someone who can be efficient.
There is 1 shift pattern slot available which is 8am - 7pm Tuesday - Friday with 1 in 4 Saturdays 8.30am - 5pm or you can choose to work normal hours 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday with 1½ in 10 Saturdays so 1 full day and 1 half day in 10 Saturdays.
For further details on this Vehicle Technician role and other jobs in the motor trade please submit your CV to Adam Curtis of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy.