Car Service Advisor
Our client is a franchised car dealership, looking to recruit an experienced Service Advisor to join their team.
Working as part of a team, you will be focused on delivering a very high level of brand experience to your customers, committed to making a difference and wanting to join a company who can offer long-term career progression.
Service Advisor Role:
- Manage all service telephone and Walk-in enquires
- Meet and greet customers, qualify and identify customer’s needs for at vehicle drop-off
- Progress and update the customer throughout the day
- Discuss and up-sell additional work to the customer. Advise, and forward diarised unsold work
- Carry out inspections where necessary prior to handover to customer
- Deliver outstanding customer satisfaction
- MUST have current experience as a car dealership Service Advisor, within a franchised main dealership (Minimum 2 years experience)
- Preferably with a prestige brand experience
- Must possess excellent customer handling skills
- Positive, customer focused attitude and approach to your work
- Must have a valid driving license
Hours of work: Monday-Friday, 8am - 6pm (45 hours P/W) & 1 Hour lunch. 1 in 3 Saturday's, Half day.
Salary: Basic dependent on experience £28,000 - £30,000 OTE
Please contact: Kieran @ JAGO